Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Items ready for Two Sisters New Beginnings



What a beautiful day it is outside today, feels like spring.  I just finished working in the workshop on 2 items I'll be carting over to Two Sisters New Beginnings to see if they can sell for me.  Here are a couple of pics of these projects:



Shabby Chic wood serving tray I made out of scrap wood left over from other projects.  I whitewashed and added drawer handles.  This was really fun and so easy.



This is the 2nd wine rack I have made for them.  The first one sold at Christmas.  This was made from scraps as well.

Well that is all my projects for now.  Next thing hubby and I are going to tackle will be a bathroom vanity for the upstairs bath in our North Georgia home.  For now, I am going out in the yard and enjoy this beautiful sun…Thank you God for such a glorious day…  Check our Two Sisters: http://www.twosisters-newbeginnings.com

1 comment: